Use this basic recipe add your own flavour, anything from fruit and nuts to chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup Sourdough Starter
- 1 1/2 cups Millers Artisan Sourdough Flour
- 4-6 Tbsp. water (variable)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Bi carb soda
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fruits or nuts for flavour of your choice (optional)
- The night before, gently mix together your sourdough starter and Millers artisan Sourdough flour until combined. Add the water 1 Tbsp. at a time, until dough is wet enough to mix (not too wet).
- Coverwith a lid or cling film to keep the dough from drying out. Ferment overnight.
- In the morning,preheat the oven to 375°F or 190 C.
- Mixin all other ingredients, be careful not to overmix the dough. The dough may be quite stiff at first and may require breaking up by hand.
- Fillgreased muffin tins 3/4 full with batter and bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.